The Spatial Media Lab is an emerging hub for people from different professions researching and creating spatial medial content with a strong focus on aesthetics.
We are artists and engineers who are exploring the limits and possibilities building 3D experiences for interested audiences.
We are a community creating knowledge, tools and journeys with an open mind. Open like Open Source, Open Knowledge and Open for people who want to contribute.
Our vision includes:
- collaborative thinking, learning & knowledge exchange
- interdisciplinary research of Spatial Media
- artistic experimentation of Spatial Media
- explorations of the aesthetic potential and limitations of Spatial Media experiences
- collaborations between artists, designers & developers
- making tools accessible for everyone
- presentations of state-of-the-art Spatial Media equipment
- test-driving products and services, made for and/or with Spatial Media
- fully immersive events of Performing Arts in Spatial Media